Co-founder and CEO of Simpelt Regnskab. Previously self-employed software consultant since 1999. Used to work with Reflx. Occasionally available for contracting at Scienta.
I have extensive experience in OO PHP, MySQL and related technologies on the LAMP stack through more than 20 years. 8 years of iOS development for iPhone and iPad. I’ve studied 3 years of electronic engineering with a great deal of information technology at Danish Technological University. I enjoy learning new, solving problems and building stuff.
Since the start in 1999 this site has been a testing ground for new tools and frameworks while hosting my writings. After a long hiatus, the current incarnation has been scaled back and is now built as static site from markdown files.
A few projects, experiments and startups I’ve been involved in over the past thirty or so years since I started playing with computers.
- Simpelt Regnskab is an easy to use accounting software for small businesses and sole proprietorships in Denmark.
- ZFDebug is a plugin for the Zend Framework 1 for PHP, providing useful debug information displayed in a small bar at the bottom of every page.
- Webgrind is an Xdebug profiling web frontend in PHP. It implements a subset of the features of kcachegrind, installs in seconds and works on all platforms.
- Klimatid was a site with persisting good and bad news on the climate.
- Set your own footbal team, share and discuss the players with Start11.
- Feedr.dk was a news site aggregating the latest news from multiple websites on several topics.
- Tape5 was a music store selling mp3s from a carefully selected catalog of Danish artists.
- Counter, a solution for tracking web site visitors without the access log, similar to what Google Analytics became.
- Yoghurt started as way to save and access your bookmarks anywhere. It evolved into a social bookmarking system similar to digg, Delicious and Pinboard. Launched in early 2002 and retired somewhere around 2008.
- Polynoid, a striking minimalist action puzzle.
- Challenge your memory by recalling a sequence of numbers with Aidee.
- Moobaa is an interactive children’s book designed to appeal especially to kids aged 8 months to 3 years plus.
- Ugly Sketches was our take on the classic game of drawing and guessing, limited to 60 seconds.
- Atlas Master was a game of matching capitals to countries to see how well you know geography.
- KbhTog was a fast, offline map of the public train and subway (metro) stations of the danish capital area.
- iBiffen provided poster-display information about movies in Copenhagen cinemas.
- The Jargon File as a MacOS X dictionary.
- Retrospective let you to search Safari’s history cache to find a page again.
- A screensaver displaying the machine’s current uptime called ShowOff. Also made as a so called widget.
- DesktopControl could change the desktop image (wallpaper) by dragging an image onto the application.
- A modification of Safari to remove the brushed metal appearance.
- HyperCard stack to chat over AppleTalk
- A platform game in HyperCard called Rabbit Rescue