Yoghurt Online Bookmarks
Version 2.03, released 2006-01-31
Yoghurt makes your bookmarks available anywhere and on any computer, much like
the many other bookmark tools. It might not have all the features of the
newest tools but it is very easy to use.
A simple browser window lets you browse, edit and add new sites. If your
computer crashes, you need to reformat or decide to use another browser, all
your bookmarks will still be right there, ready to go.
Yoghurt is free of charge and works on Mac, Linux and Windows in any decently
recent browser [sorry, no guarantees for Netscape 4 :)] that understands basic
The public link list has been removed for now.
Yoghurt is not being actively developed anymore - it's hard to find the time -
and there are numerous good alternatives (I use del.icio.us myself).
To start using Yoghurt now, drag this link to your favorites
bar: Yoghurt 2.03.
As of October 2007, the 300+ people using Yoghurt have collected more than 3000 links and used them
approximately 180.000 times!
- Ability to see other users' public links.
- The links work again. Sorry about that
- Object based
- Link list hit view altered
- Registration moved to bookmarklet
- No longer uses frames - they suck anyway
- Simple search function added to the popup window.
- Displays foreign characters correctly if login is needed when submitting. I make stupid mistakes.
- Again detects wether you're logged in, prohibiting you from adding a link if not.
- urls with a # in them now work - they're escaped into %23 for those interested.
- Automatic login now works in Opera, which remembers your open windows between
- We now have [1 level deep] categories!
- Remembers open categories
- Yoghurt now supports email addresses in the form 'mailto:username@host'.
- Emails are always private
- Allows any properly formatted url, i.e. ftp, https, itms, etc.
- Corrected problem with bookmarking certain addresses that pass variables using GET
- Made the popup window activate if already open when the toolbar link is clicked under Windows.
- Fixed problem when adding urls by ip.
- Navigational icons in public list changed but
they still sux. ;)
- Remembers your prefered sort method.
- Optimized the code, shifting load to the server for faster browsing in the
- Changed default sort to date in the full list.
- There is a quick 'add' link next to each link in the full listing to quickly add to
your personal list.
- Removed underlining of links for better focus.
- Private links are here, shown with a 'p'! Default is public, but if
you really don't wanna share you links with the world, you now have the
- Search function added to the public list. Now it's even easier to find
the link you need.
- Fixed problem with adding secure sites [https].
- Fixed: When the total number of links is bigger than the current number of links per page, the
viewer now displays 'next' and 'back' buttons.
- The complete link list is now available to the public.
- Public hit-counter to track popularity.
- Keyboard navigation: Type the first letter of
the link you wanne see.
- Fixed a bug in the rank counter, failing to decrement when deleting a link.
- Fixed 'delete' button, should be disabled when adding new links.
- Cleaned the directories, should [ideally :)] help prevent new bugs.
- Fixed error when title contains a ' (single quote).
- Added notification of updates requiring new user code.