ZFDebug 1.5 is ready
21st May, 2009
ZFDebug, previously known as Scienta ZF Debug Bar, has reached version 1.5 with lots of new functionality and a new home with GoogleCode.
- Rewritten with modular plugin structure
- Time plugin shows average request time
- Registry plugin with content of Zend_Registry
- Cache plugin with Zend_Cache and APC information
- HTML plugin with W3C validation
- Memory plugin supports the
mark() method to calculate delta memory usage
- File plugin shows file count, file size
- Debug bar remembers visibility across reloads
Visit the ZFDebug homepage and have a look. As always, keep the good suggestions and bug reports coming.
« The Black Box of Wolfram Alpha
– The Moon Landing 40 Years Later »