Scienta ZF Debug Bar 1.4
2nd April, 2009
Thanks to all the comments in the introducing blog post
, a lot of great features have been implemented in the new version 1.4 of my debug bar plugin for Zend Framework.
- List of included files include Zend Framework files, are sorted alphabetically and shows the total number of files
- Options can be passed as a Zend_Config instance
- Variables panel include the content of $_COOKIE and $_POST globals
- Ability to set custom timers
- Updated to version 1.3.2
- Ability to override path to jQuery lib
- Should no longer interfere with other libs like Prototype
- The output is valid HTML4_STRICT
- The cursor changes to a pointer to indicate clickable areas
Head over to the Scienta ZF Debug Bar page and give it a spin or read the introducing post.
« Zend Framework Validator for Danish VAT Numbers
– New Music In March »